Sunday 13 October 2019

PARADISE on hold

ok so...

I should have said this a WHILE ago

PARADISE, as a story is on hold for an unknown amount of time

I'm doing this as, honestly, I do not think I can, not right now at least

While trying to write PARADISE I realised that the story, as it is now, is just simply way too big of a story than I can handle, I simply do not have the skills needed as a writer to make it work, I tried and I ended up struggling immensely with it which cause my creativity to just fizzle out and me not working on it for weeks at a time

and so, because of that, PARADISE is on hold, I still LOVE the story I have so far and the characters, so I will try to come back to it when I can

In the mean time, I'm trying to work on smaller projects and smaller stories, to build up my skills as a writer and (Hopefully) be a good comic artist

I already have a few stories in mind and i'm working as best as i can to make those work

No comments:

Post a Comment