Thursday 25 April 2019

Introduction!

Hello! I'm Dolly from VixartStudios (Or if you want to use my real name, Pelagia is fine, I don't mind which you use).

I am a 15 year old girl from New Zealand and i'm attending a high school in wellington (Won't say which one) and i love to draw!

I mainly do illustration, character art and character design, furry art and occasionally animation when I have an idea and the time.I also have a but ton of characters and I enjoy drawing them and using them for things.

I also love other things and have other interests outside of art, stuff like: Sleeping, My cats, music and watching cartoons! and I enjoy video games when I can (I mostly end up just playing mobile games on my phone though) I am also an avid D&D player and I probably watch way too much YouTube and NightCore.



A project i'm currently working on is a story called PARADISE that I hope to make a webcomic one day


The story itself follows the main character Elizabeth Blankley, she is an adventurous girl who struggles to obey the rules she is supposed to follow even though the place she lives in often punish disobedience with death (The place itself is Basically my worlds version of North Korea, if you wanted a more clear example of whats it's like).

The story starts when she is found out as a defector and she has to escape for fear of her own life, And with help of a mysterious pilot she is brought to Paradise. From there she will have to adjust to her new life there, At first everything seems perfect but after exploring with her new friends she will learn that everything is not what it seems and Paradise is not quite the perfect place she is made to believe it is and is indeed a lot darker than what is seen on the surface and there are many secrets she has to uncover.
So yeah! Expect to see a lot story stuff here, Though there will be a LOT of art being posted here, I'll TRY to keep it limited to PARADISE art and story related stuff and keep the other art I make to my social media accounts if possible.


Though apart from PARADISE, there are other projects I have ideas for and really want to do, So i'll just see where those go and what comes of them.




I hope you enjoy my blog!





If you like my stuff and want to other non-project related stuff on the regular, here are some of my social media sites.

 (This is currently my main site, though I plan try to move over to a different sites

(Starting to use this account more recently)
YOUTUBE:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF890bFWKsLjfYMZUnUxLFA
(I post here when I can, usually at least once a week, the videos are mostly going to be SpeedDraws but I hope to branch out a little in the future) 

No comments:

Post a Comment